Monday, December 19, 2022

Exposed: True Colors of CEO Cartel Blue Philip Moreb

All I know about CEO Moreb and how i got to know it

My first introduction to Philip Moreb was the same as most people: a star marketer that had hoisted many Fortune 500 companies to the top and the current CEO of hemp industry revolutionary Cartel Blue. He was somewhat of a role model and our interaction began as a partnership and mentorship that I had high hopes for. But considering that I am writing this and exposing Philip to the public, you can tell that it did not end well. All of my dreams and the expectations that I had for my future came crashing down because of the cheating scoundrel that is Philip Moreb.

Philip Moreb was someone I was greatly inspired by and I had foolishly dreamed of being as amazing as him one day. The inspiration led to a daze when he approached me and offered to be my mentor crediting it to ‘the potential in me’. The entire existence of the situation was overwhelming and if only I had been rational enough to realize how suspicious it was, I would've saved myself from the insolvency reviews that I have to go through right now. But at that time, all i could think was that i was a step closer to my dreams and it was all going to happen to me too. Sadly, all that happened was Philip Moreb’s grand scam scheme.



How does Philip Moreb set his trap?


Philip Moreb makes sure to keep his image in check, and displays all of his assets and net worth publically as a weapon in this mission. He made sure to make a show out of his lifestyle when he knew I would see it as well, and it achieved its purpose because I was impressed and wanted the same. It gave me even less reason to doubt his intentions, because what would a guy like Philip Moreb want that he didn't already have, that too from a nobody like me? But the CEO CRTL proved me wrong not long after.

He kept things formal to begin with, without a single mention of money or investment. It made him appear even more reliable, but I couldn't have been more wrong. When you're absolutely sure that there is no reason this could be a scam is when he strikes, when you have your back turned to him and least expect it. He will slowly bring up opportunities he is looking into himself, or any other lies to pique your interest and make you want to get in line without him ever saying it to your face. That way, you never doubt that grand scam waiting to happen.




What comes of trusting Cartel Blue and Philip Moreb?


Moreb would have been half decent professional if he at least had the information he actually claims to have and if he had the intentions to use it for the benefit of those that look up to him. If only that were true, he would not have scammed me like he did. I handed over all the funds I could manage and handed it to him, only for him to cut off all contact and pretend not to know me.I checked around and found out that I wasn't his only victim, and despite all of us having solid evidence against him, no one was ready to believe it because of his image in the investor and marketer communities. 

Philip Moreb has made sure to block our statements and threatened us to ‘keep our blabbering mouths shut’ so to quote. The only way we can get back to him is to shut down his primary source of income by letting everyone know his reality.

Accessory to Philip Moreb’s scam: Cartel Blue


If I had known that Cartel blue was nothing but a glorious disguise for its CEO, I would never have considered investing in it in the first place. On top of all that, it is a home to scammers as the seemingly respectable retired Judge President Phillip LaRocca is also part of the scamming and works alongside CEO Moreb to fool investors and scam them.


No comments:

Post a Comment